UPVC Windows Bangalore
Outside Openable Windows and Doors
- The windows and doors is used to fix inward and outward opening benefits, such type of windows and doors are much easier to open and it is more flexible.
- The slope design on the surface is normal and slim to make it more aesthetic, attractive and eye catching to the customers.
- Glass thickness range is from 4mm to 33 mm.
- This type of windows and doors normally fitted in 2.7 mm thickness of wall and it can fix with the perfect support.
- Coating with 3-chamber assembly profile provides high optimal thermal insulation.
Inside Opening Windows and Doors
- This type of upvc windows is opened by inside.
- Benefit of using upvc windows is sound absorbtion solutions and it is more useful in many ways including energy saving doors.
- The slim slope design and smoother design gives a elegant look to the windows and doors.
- For security lock arrangements gives the maximum safety and increase theft control.
- Glass range of windows and doors is between 4mm to 30mm.
- UPVC Windows are termite proof, sound proof and corrosion free windows.
Single Glazed Windows and Doors
- Single glazed windows and doors is designed to avoid wind to enter inside the room and particularly it is a wind resistance windows and doors.
- The wall thickness should fall above the 2.2 mm.
- Glass range of windows and doors is 4mm to 30mm.
- The pre-positioned thermal chamber gives the great thermal insulation and wind resistance.
- The standard range of groove fit is 16mm and it is adavance espegolettes hardware.