What is UPVC?
When it comes to buiding materials, one word that you may probably heard about UPVC Windows. UPVC stands for unplasticised poly vinyl chloride. UPVC is also called as rigid PVC because it is strong. PVC is actually quite safe because it does not contain any phthalates. But UPVC is stable, safe and it is used to make dental retainers and mouthguards. UPVC is very common for building a material. Thus we find lots of benefits from UPVC Windows.
Benefits of UPVC Windows:
For residential and commercial purpose we use UPVC. It is very safe building material and it can be used to transport water.
Low Maintenance: UPVC Windows don’t need painting or sealing which reduces the maintenance required over the lifetime.UPVC Windows are easily cleaned with water and detergent.
- Tough and Durable: UPVC is tough and durable material used in water and sewer pipes.
Rot Resistant: UPVC does not rot and is resistant to corrosion.
Openable Tilt and Turn: UPVC window systems allow for sliding sash windows to enhance the natural cross ventilation.
High Security: For multi-locking systems, UPVC windows provides the high level security for homes or offices.
HOW UPVC WINDOWS BENEFIT YOUR HOME
- In recent years, UPVC windows doors have become popular and are being used widely in homes. The benefits of upvc windows are as follows.
- UPVC is also the most durable of the materials available. UPVC is a stable material so it is pollution resistant, sea water resistant and chemical proof.
- UPVC materials are good insulating materials due to which, it keeps home warmer in winter and cooler houses in summer.
- UPVC prevents thermal bridging so prevents condensation unlike aluminium.